In 2017, we celebrated 33 years of problem solving and high-quality audience research to benefit cultural organizations.
How do we say “thank you” to former and current organizations who have used our services? We appreciate you for many reasons, including these:
- you came to us with a good problem or issue (we love a challenge)
- you were eager to find out about visitors’ perceptions, not just to prove that you were “right”
- you thought about audience research early enough that it would inform key decisions
- you understood (or pretended to) the value of random sampling and other scientific practices in good research
- you actually read the report we wrote for you, thoroughly, and made comments and asked questions
— and here’s the big one:
- you used the results from our research to make key decisions on your project
All this appreciation adds up to a big THANK YOU for making it all a rewarding experience.