In 2014, we celebrated 30 years of problem solving and high-quality audience research to benefit cultural organizations.
How do we say Thanks to former and current organizations who have used our services? We appreciate you for many reasons, including these:
- you came to us with a good problem or issue (we love a challenge)
- you were eager to find out about visitors’ perceptions, not just to prove that you were “right”
- you thought about audience research early enough that it would inform key decisions
- you understood (or pretended to) the value of random sampling and other scientific practices in good research
- you actually read the report we wrote for you, thoroughly, and made comments and asked questions
— and here’s the big one:
- you used the results from our research to make key decisions on your project
All this appreciation adds up to a big THANK YOU for making it all a rewarding experience.